EpistolaryReviving the epistolary novella.
The Ghost ProjectInvestigating the disembodied & otherworldly.
Build: Post-HoleA multi-author menagerie of grotesques.
Build: Mother, IA multi-author exploration of seeds sown by Bataille.
On White Horse EverythingExploring the altered and its after effects.
Page 24 ProjectConcerning and consisting exclusively of page 24s.
The City ProjectHabitation and architecture in the literary domain
Build: Our FathersA multi-author paean to the paternal.
Recent News & Events
- 11.25.13Tarpaulin Sky Reviews sped"In sped’s last units, when many of the themes of the book begin to be drawn together, you learn that you have absorbed the fragments and made them whole inside you without fully knowing it."
- 10.19.13Elaine Bleakney in St. LouisAt the Fort Gondo Poetry Series with Wang Jiaxin and Mathias Svalina
- 10.18.13Miranda Mellis in PortlandAt the Switch Reading Series with Brian Teare and Dan Beachy-Quick
- 09.22.13Sidebrow at Brooklyn Book FestivalWe will be sharing a table with Black Square Editions and Ellipsis Press
- 09.16.13Bomb Magazine Reviews Beyond This Point Are MonstersEditor's Pick: "Though surrounded, we march in a realm beyond words, where air is a poet not personified yet."
- 08.24.13Teresa K. Miller in SeattleTeresa will read from "Sped" at Elliott Bay Books on August 24
- 08.23.13Teresa K. Miller in PortlandTeresa will read from "Sped" on August 23 at Portland's Bad Blood Reading Series with Paige Taggart and Sampson Starkweather
- 08.20.13Joshua Marie Wilkinson on his No Volta pentologyJoshua discusses “Selenography” and “The Courier’s Archive & Hymnal” at Green Mountains Review
- 08.19.13Jacket2 Reviews Miranda Mellis' "None of This Is Real"Emily Abendroth provides an incisive discussion of both NOTIR and Miranda's "Spokes"
- 08.14.13Miranda Mellis in Conversation With Frances RichardsMiranda and Frances let us listen in to a fantastic first-cousins conversation about closure, trauma, addiction, and the uncanny as they discuss their latest books in The Conversant